Wednesday 10 April 2013

MINI MUGGLES - FROM CONCEPT TO OPENING DAY



We have a new stall in the Market Hall called Mini Muggles.  It isn't often that we get the chance to share with you how much work goes into opening a new stall so we are very lucky that the new stall holder Cat Muggleton has allowed us to use the photographs she took of the stall at every stage of it's transformation from empty stall to opening day.  We're sure you will agree that she has done a fantastic job.

We asked Cat to tell us a little bit about herself and her new stall and this is what she said:-

"I have only recently moved to Glossop and having 3 young children of my own, I was stunned at the lack of clothes that are on offer locally. (Everybody seems to be wearing Next/Tesco) This inspired me to open a stall on the Indoor Market. 

I want to bring expensive and stylish clothing to Glossop at a fair and competitive price, making sure the customers get a good deal every time. 

At the minute I only stock age 0-6 years boys and girls with some accessories, however i have a view to stock up to age 12 in the future. (Just testing the waters..) 
I also stock items sold at the former "Hand made 4u" stall (Ruth Muggleton is my Mother-in-law) 

There was a lot of hard work put into getting my stall looking the way it does now, but looking back it was all worth the while. I would urge anyone to get a stall, hopefully we can get Glossop market looking beautiful."
















As you can see, a lot of hard work went into getting Cats stall from the planning stage to opening day and we all wish her lots of luck with her new enterprise.  Cat also stocks a selection of gorgeous goodies from the former Hand Made 4u stall.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUNCH

No comments:

Post a Comment